Professional Vinyl Graphics Installation Recommended
All SpeedyCarDecals vinyl graphic kits are professional vinyl products, and should be handled and installed with care! We recommend professional installation from the following providers :
The 3M Certified Graphics Installation Company program, established in 1999, is administered for 3M by the United Applications Standards Group (UASG). Companies with this distinction are recognized by 3M and UASG for not only their installation skills/knowledge, but also their sound business practices and accountability to a Code of Conduct.
- Carry’s liability insurance (verified by the UASG once per year).
- Meets certain business requirements (annual confirmation and random site visits), and ensures employees follow proper company policies and 3M installation procedures.
- Passes a rigorous hands-on and written test by at least one employee in the company at the 3M Company, St Paul, MN test facility. The test includes graphics applied to surfaces such as: floors, walls, textured walls, trailers and vans/autos.
The 3M Preferred Graphics Installer program, established in 2009, tests the installation skill level of individual installers. Installers with this distinction are recognized by 3M for their installation skills/knowledge.
- Carry’s liability insurance (verified by 3M once per year with current employer).
- Passes a rigorous hands-on and written test at the 3M Company, St Paul, MN test facility or one of several 3M Authorized test facilities. The test includes graphics applied to surfaces such as: floors, walls, textured walls, trailers and vans/autos.
Find an Avery Certified Vehicle Wrap Installer near you who has the skills and experience needed to complete your project successfully.